MOBILE HOTSPOTS AVAILABLE FOR BORROWING!
PROUDLY SPONSORED BY THE FRIENDS OF THE ROSELAND FREE PUBLIC LIBRARY
Who is eligible to borrow a mobile hotspot from the library?
You must be a Roseland resident who is 18 or older with a valid driver license and Roseland Free Public Library card, and is in good standing with the library.
Other useful info:
- Reservations for hotspots will be made on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Hotspots are checked out for a 2-week period (no renewals).
- Hotspots may NOT be returned in the book drop! Please return to the circulation desk during our regular hours.
- There will be a $5 per day charge if a hotspot is returned late.
- The charge for a lost hotspot is $100, the cost of repairing a damaged hotspot will be determined by the Library Director.
RESERVE A HOTSPOT HERE